2018/01/30

52 playing card.

Hi everyone.
So sorry I have not posted here for a little time, now I back!!
Today I will introduce 52 playing card in facebook hosted by Chris Cresswell.
(Her facebook is here) Everyone is making amazing works so please come and see them!! The rule is very simple....The take a pack of playing cards to create a whole set of mixed media mini art! One card needs to be completed each week for the entire year! 
Since we have already passed five weeks, I have posted my five cards.







I use different materials and stamps, but I am making with fun.
Thank you so much for stopping by, see you soon.
Etsuko xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Etsuko. I love altering playing cards and yours are beautiful. Look forward to seeing more of these throughout the year. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gail. I also enjoy making it 2018 and I'm looking forward to seeing your beautiful works too!! xxx

      Delete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx