2018/02/03

Flaming Hearts frame and Coquille ring.

Hi everyone welcome to here.
I finished the Sandra's Flaming Hearts what I was making before hospitalization and quite big coquille ring by Coquille

Flaming Hearts frame using 4x4 wooden frame, I wanted cobalt blue on the heart and to finish the whole with a blue gradation.


The coquille ring made yesterday. At first I thought about making something accessories with this shellfish,  I planned a bracelet, necklace and ring but I decided to ring from the size. It was a bit big for a ring but I thought it was fun. 
I made it close to a shell color but one more thing I would like to have a bright color. 




Thank you so much stopping by see you soon!!

Etsuko xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx